Not everyone is going to make the cut!
Same in business.
The Broke Investor has had his fair share of missed opportunities. Maybe the opportunity wasn’t for me, maybe I wasn’t meant for the opportunity.
One thing is for certain, you learn a lot from experience.
When the next opportunity comes around, you’ll be even more prepared!
- Developer Swag: Apparel Design Shop
- Learned graphic design and how to setup a payment portal
- 25for5html.com: HTML Design Shop
- Created HTML/CSS landing pages and provided free templates
- Give Get Books: A book exchange club
- Used Python to create an online membership network
- mystudentfund.me: A student fund network
- Stripe’s payment API, $1.56 trillion dollars in student debt (wow)
*One major takeaway: It’s all about accountability!
Keep growing, keep investing.